Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Megan Fox: I Don't Look "Classy" in Underwear



Megan Fox wishes she looked a little more sophisticated in her skivvies.

"There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image," the actress, 23, tells the March issue of W magazine.

"But with me, it does, immediately. As soon as I'm in underwear, I'm a Vargas girl," adds Fox, referring to the curvy women featured in ads from the 1940s.

Fox says she has "no confidence, and because of that, I'm always second-guessing myself."

She also doesn't have a lot of famous friends (besides beau Brian Austin Green, whom she's been dating on and off since 2004).

"I especially don't trust girls in this industry, because it's incredibly competitive, and I'm just not interested," she tells the magazine.

SOURCE